Alvin

Alvin
Alvin sticks out his tongue when he is nervous

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Alvin, the Physical Therapist

Just when you think Alvin couldn't be more of a help, he dreams up yet, another way to dazzle us all.  My mom has started to develop some internal scar tissue from her knee surgery and has to do a lot of in-home exercises, which she recently started doing at my house while we watch TV.  This consists of her sitting in a chair and raising her leg up and down.  Alvin continues his compulsion to attach his nose to her leg but it reached the ultimate level in hilarity when I looked over and watched as Alvin kept his nose glued to her leg and his head went up and down every time she extended her leg, during each repetition.  His nose never left her leg.  What sent me over the edge, with holding my stomach and laughing until I was crying, was watching my mom get increasingly irritated at him because it drives her crazy.  She repeatedly told him to stop and go away, with absolutely no reaction from Alvin.  I HAVE to get this one on video for you all to see because although it is so odd, it is just hilarious!   I tried to explain to my mom that he was trying to give her moral support, but she ain't buyin' it.  From now on, I am going to insist she come over here to do any and all of her exercises because I could never grow tired of watching the Grandma and Alvin Show.  Now, if we could just figure out a way to take it on the road and make it a money maker because people would pay to see something this funny.

1 comment:

  1. God, Alvin is so adorable! I can just picture this whole scenario - I hope you DO get it on video. :D

    ReplyDelete