Alvin

Alvin
Alvin sticks out his tongue when he is nervous

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Alvin's Home

Just a short note to let you all know that Alvin's arrived safely back at home.  His legs are clearly painful and he isn't happy to be in an x-pen, but he finally went to sleep in his favorite dog bed.  Alvin was standing in the x-pen and crying and Timmie began whimpering and pawing at the x-pen because he wanted in with Alvin.  Who knows what he had in mind but I didn't let him in to find out.  Alvin has an x-pen in the living room with a quilt on the floor, a container with real grass to go potty in, and his bed.  He also has a nice soft play pen in the bedroom, with a quilt, a bed, and real grass.  I think I will make a place for him on the bed to sleep with me if he gets upset having to sleep on his own.  He seemed so happy to see me and wanted to get the heck out of dodge.  I will write much more at a later date but I wanted to let everyone know that he is indeed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment